Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 21-01-2020 02:44:03

elaine95
Membre

think Bush is a more sure tackler and thinks if he is available at the

Lapaham gave a great breakdown of why Dillard makes sense for the Bengals."Fans of most teams have to wait until the night of the draft to find out what their team will do in the first round. That really hasn't been the case for the Bengals.Cincinnati's color commentator Dave Lapham has been on the money for several seasons now with who the Bengals will draft. In fact Malik Jefferson Jersey Limited , the only times he has been wrong has been when the player he predicted was taken before the Bengals had a shot to take him. Well, Lapham’s prediction is finally here. He gave his insight on the Bengals Booth podcast with Dan Hoard. Lapham has the Bengals selecting offensive tackle Andre Dillard out of Washington State.“Dillard to me is a left tackle. He is the prototype left tackle. The only thing is when I’m watching him on tape I’m looking at his body type in the linear, I’ve seen this movie before. It looks a little like Cedric Ogbuehi a little bit physically. He’s got the long arms, he is fluid, he is smooth and he is athletic, and I’m like “ew I don’t like that,” but he seems to have a little bit more saltiness to him as I’m watching. He is going to turn 24 in October. He’s not a kid, so I think that will help him.“You’re thinking ‘well jeez William Jackson Jersey , if he is only going to play till he is 32. how many years we got of him?’“I would take him. I would take the guy. I think his experience level is a plus. Washington State threw it 65 times a game, and he was a machine. He bends at the knees. He has very good hand placement. He has a very good punch. He can redirect with people. He is the best pass blocker, in my mind, in the draft.”The pick makes absolute sense. The Bengals offensive tackles are far from set for the future. Bobby Hart got a three-year contract, but it is hard to see him as the starter for the foreseeable future.What isn't being talked about as much is Cordy Glenn's status at left tackle. He only has two years left on his contract, and he will be 31 years old by the time this season starts.Dillard has the potential to become a left tackle. He shows all the traits of a great pass blocking tackle in the NFL, but he has some real work to do in the run game. Washington State didn't give him many opportunities to run block.Dillard may not come in and beat out Hart for right tackle right away, but he has the potential to become the Bengals' future starting left tackle. We talked about Dillard in our 11 for 11 draft series.It is also worth noting that he views Alabama’s Jonah Williams on pretty equal level as Dillard. Lapham said if Williams is still available the Bengals should “sprint Cheap John Ross Jersey , sprint to get him.”Other takeaways from LaphamLapham does mention he'd like to see the Bengals trade back and gain an extra third round pick. Dillard could absolutely fall into the teens, and both Washington and Miami could be looking to trade up for a quarterback.His thoughts on Devin White and Devin Bush are pretty interesting. He has some reserves about both guys being undersized. It is hard to imagine a team not attacking guys like that in the run game, but Lapham does think Bush is a more sure tackler and thinks if he is available at their pick that he will be in the conversation for the first round pick.Thinks the Bengals have a great advantage with having double digit coaches on this staff who coached in college last season.Williams has the potential to play right or left tackle or even at guard in the NFL. GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)The Cincinnati Bengals came so close to breaking through for a win. Instead they found a new way to lose. The offense wasn’t entirely to blame. A defense that had contained quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers’ potent offense in the first half fell apart late in a 27-24 loss in overtime on Sunday. ”A disappointment is not finishing a football game now,” coach Marvin Lewis said. The Bengals are 0-3 for the first time since 2008. Mason Crosby kicked the decisive 27-yard field goal with 6:26 left in overtime to complete the Packers’ comeback from a 21-7 halftime deficit. The game-winner was set up by Rodgers’ 72-yard pass to Geronimo Allison that came on a free play. Defensive end Michael Johnson was whistled for offside on third-and-10 from the Packers 21. Officials let the play continue and the two-time NFL MVP found Allison on about a 40-yard pass before the receiver beat a couple defenders for more yards. Rodgers also connected with Jordy Nelson for a 3-yard touchdown pass with 17 seconds left in regulation to tie the game at 24, completing a 12-play, 75-yard drive. Cornerback Dre Kilpatrick narrowly missed batting away the bullet thrown by the quarterback into the front right corner of the end zone. ”Far too many chunk plays against a good quarterback like that. That ended up being the difference in the football game,” Lewis said. At least the offense showed signs of life Tyler Boyd Jersey , especially early in the game. A.J. Green caught a 10-yard scoring pass on the game’s opening drive for Cincinnati’s first touchdown after two frustrating weeks for the offense. Bill Lazor made his debut as offensive coordinator for the fired Ken Zampese. Andy Dalton was 21 of 27 for 212 yards and two scores for the Bengals. Dalton was targeting his best playmaker early, just like the star receiver had hoped following the Week 2 loss to Houston. Green caught 10 of 13 targets for 111 yards. Then the Packers started getting to Dalton a little more in the second half. The Bengals’ backfield-by-committee rushing attack combined for 30 carries for 110 yards, with rookie Joe Mixon leading the way with 18 carries for 62 yards. But a slip-up in the fourth quarter epitomized Cincinnati’s day. The Bengals had driven from their own 9 to the Packers 27 with 4:31 left. But Mixon fell in the backfield on third-and-1, forcing Dalton to hold on to the ball for a 1-yard loss. Randy Bullock followed with a 46-yard field goal to make it a 24-17 lead with 3:51 left in regulation. Too much time for Rodgers. ”I tried to get as much as I could, but it’s unfortunate in that situation the way we were moving the ball, the way we were driving down,” Dalton said. ”And you get that first down and the game could be completely different.” Especially if the defense had a couple late stops. But Rodgers had the Bengals playing on their heels at Lambeau Field. The defense got to Rodgers for six sacks, including 2 1/2 for linebacker Carl Lawson John Miller Jersey , but the Packers’ protection shored up after halftime. ”We were able to get a lot of good pressure on him and that’s what we need to do,” Lawson said. ”We just need to close it out. We cut his head off, but he was still hanging by a piece of skin. That’s what killed us.” —

Pied de page des forums