Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-08-2017 09:26:56

BobElsie
Nouveau membre

adidas superstar sale

ÿþToday adidas has unveiled two new pairs adidas superstar sale of the D Rose 5 Boost known as the Chicago Ice and Woven Blues . The Chicago Ice adidas D Rose 5 Boost is a tribute to his home of Chicago and its importance of his upbringing. Featuring a mix of classic black mesh and SPRINT WEB upper as well as a embossed satellite print of Chicago. This was first seen on the D Rose 2.5. The details of white and the ice blue outsole reflects the cold weather of Chicago. The Woven Blues adidas D Rose 5 Boost is inspired by blues music from the early 20th century that African-American workers listened to while moving north to seek work. Using a unique basket weave upper in deep navy blue, accents of orange land on the lining while Derrick Rose logo is in white on the heel. On November 24th the adidas D Rose 5 Boost Chicago Ice will release, then on November 26th the Woven Blues pair will drop.

Concepts released two teaser images of their upcoming collaborations with adidas. We knew the model, but didn t adidas superstar womens sale have a good look. Now that has changed with this first viewing of the Concepts x adidas Originals Stan Smith. The uppers on the Concepts adidas Originals Stan Smith features an engineered snake skin mesh, not something you see everyday with adidas. Green lands on the heel as well as the Stan Smith logo on the tongue. The liner is done in adidas superstar mens sale a purple neoprene while the insole is cork. Releasing at Concepts Boston location on October 25th 2014 as well as online.

Although we have seen a few shots of the new adidas J Wall 1, the brand has officially unveiled the shoe today with additional information and images. Straight from the adidas Press Release: adidas today unveiled the J Wall 1 signature basketball shoe and apparel collection  the first in a line of signature products designed for Washington Wizards NBA All-Star point guard, John Wall. The J Wall 1 features a sleek, bold design inspired by Wall s quick on-court play and fashion forward off-court style.  Coming off my best season in the NBA and now launching the J Wall adidas stan smith uk 1 that has my own logo is an incredible feeling, said Wall.  I feel really blessed to have my own signature line and I think my fans and basketball players are going to love playing in this shoe. It s also a shoe with great colors and materials that you can dress up off the court which is really important to me.

If you thought that adidas was only releasing OG colorways of the Crazy 2, think again. We now have a detailed look at a teal adidas Crazy 2 that is releasing soon. As you can see, this adidas Crazy 2 rocks a predominate teal cracked upper. Gold lands on the branding and on the tongue paired with a white midsole and grey on the liner and sole. At the time of writing adidas has yet to announce a release date for the Teal Crazy 2, but stick with Sneaker Files as we will keep you in the loop.

Spreading awareness for the all new adidas Crazylight Boost the brand has released a commercial starring Portland Trail Blazers Damian Lillard called Boost or Bust . This video shows what life might be like if Damian Lillard didn t play basketball or if adidas didn t make the Crazylight Boost. Instead, Lillard is shown working in a theatre. The Bust part would be if Lillard actually worked at a theatre rather than playing professional ball. Bringing the Boost part is Damian playing in the Crazylight Boost at an All-Star level that he does. You can expect more commercials and social promotion featuring other adidas Basketball athletes adidas stan smith sale like Joakim Noah, Jrue Holiday, Jeff Teague and Mike Conley. The adidas Crazylight Boost will release on September 1st 2014 for $140.

Derrick Rose is ready for next season and watching some of his videos during Team USA practice, his knees look good. In Las Vegas, Rose and Robbie Fuller introduced his next signature shoe, the adidas D Rose 5 Boost. The adidas D Rose 5 will be the first signature shoe to utilize the Boost cushioning, technology that is responsive and delivers the best energy return. Boost has been tested for a year through NCAA and NBA players.

Pied de page des forums